The Data Controller for the processing of the personal data provided by the User will be MedSavana S.L., with registered office for these purposes at Calle Gran Vía nº30, 10th floor, 28013 Madrid, and tax identification number B87060943, and whose contact e-mail address is email@example.com.
Data Protection Officer
We inform the User that Savana, has a Data Protection Officer in accordance with the GDPR, who is at your disposal for any questions or queries, complaints or claims you want to make in relation to this matter, and who can be contacted from the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information Collected by Savana
The User is informed that there are different ways to collect personal data:
Personal data provided directly to us
Savana will collect personal data provided by the Users who request information, subscribe to the newsletter, register for an event, webinar or training organized by Savana, hire its services or otherwise contact Savana through the various web forms on the Website, email or by telephone call to the contact telephone number.
By means of these forms, e-mail or telephone contact, Savana will proceed to request the information necessary to manage, where appropriate, the consultation formulated or provide the requested service, such as User’s name and surname, e-mail address or contact telephone number.
Under no circumstances will Savana ask Users to provide information or data of a sensitive nature, or that constitute special categories of data in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, such as ethnic or racial origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical convictions, trade union membership, data relating to health or sex life, sexual orientation or criminal record of Users. Should the User decide to provide any of these data, they will only be accessible by Savana staff authorized to handle the consultation or to provide the service. Savana advises Users not to provide any personal data to which they do not wish Savana to have access.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) in the forms must be completed, so that the omission of any of them could make it impossible to provide the requested services.
In order that the information provided is always updated and does not contain errors, the User must communicate to Savana, as soon as possible, the modifications of his/her personal data that may occur by sending an e-mail to the address email@example.com.
Likewise, by clicking on the „I accept“ button (or equivalent) incorporated in the aforementioned forms, the User declares that the information and data provided therein are accurate and truthful.
Data obtained indirectly
When the User browses the Website, cookies may be installed on your device that have only a technical purpose (those that allow the user to navigate through the tool and the use of the different options and services that exist in it). For more information, please review our Cookies Policy.
Source of the personal data
Purposes for the personal data processing
The precise manner in which Savana uses Users‘ personal data will ultimately depend on the use and configuration of the Website by each User.
Thus, Savana acts as the Controller of personal data for the following purposes and in accordance with the following legitimate bases:
Based on the management of the contractual or precontractual relationship:
- Manage the purchase of products marketed by Savana and the corresponding payment, attend to any type of incident or request arising from the same, and carry out any management related to shipping or after-sales service.
- To provide the required services and attend to requests for information, as well as to facilitate the exercise of rights.
- Provide information about Savana’s services and attend to Users who contact Savana.
Based on User’s consent:
- To provide information to Users who so request or who have subscribed to the newsletter, by sending commercial communications by both traditional and electronic means, about the products and services offered by Savana, news and updates thereof or events and webinars that Savana organizes, as well as monthly newsletters and any other information that may be of interest to them.
Based on the existence of a legitimate interest of Savana:
- To investigate, conduct periodic reviews of our services, improve the services provided to Users and offer them greater security in relation to their personal data by conducting research, statistics, surveys, improving policies, and studying market trends, in order to improve the quality of the service provided.
Access to User’s Personal Data by Third Parties
All transfers of personal data that Savana carries out are necessary for the fulfilment of the above-mentioned purposes, or are made in order to fulfil a legal obligation:
- Where applicable, to public administrations and the administration of justice, and to law enforcement agencies in compliance with the legal obligations applicable to Savana.
- Marketing agencies, advisors, consultants or auditors we work with.
- Companies providing IT services, tools or IT infrastructure on which the services provided by Savana are based, such as hosting providers, CRMs, emailing service companies, etc.
In this regard, we inform the User that any transfer that occurs will be made taking into account all the necessary legal safeguards. Likewise, in case of using suppliers for the provision of services on behalf of Savana, who may need access to certain information and data of the Users, we guarantee that such third-party companies will have limited access to the information to the extent necessary to perform the tasks entrusted, will sign with Savana a Data Processing Agreement and will be obliged not to disclose the information or use it for purposes other than those of the provision of the corresponding service.
Similarly, Savana guarantees that in the case of suppliers located in countries outside the European Union or other countries not considered adequate in accordance with data protection regulations, the necessary safeguards are taken to ensure that the data can be transferred securely, either because the supplier offers adequate guarantees, through, among others, the signing of Standard Contractual Clauses of the European Commission, or because any of the exceptions set out in the regulations are complied with.
Finally, the User’s personal data may be accessed by any of the companies belonging to the Savana Group indicated below, as Data Processors, for the purposes mentioned above:
- Savanamed Deutschland GmbH with tax ID 37/505/50419 and registered office in Pappelallee, 78/79, 10437 Berlín (Germany).
- Savanamed France with tax ID 849 439 880 (R.C.S. Bayonne) and registered office in Central Forum, 10, Place André Emlinger, 64100 Bayonne (France).
- Savana UK Limited with tax ID 11899802 and registered office in 10 Philpot Lane, London, EC3M 8AA (England).
- Savana North America Holding, Corp. with tax ID 38-4136550 and registered office in 54 W 40th Street, Suite 816, New York, NY 10018-2602 (United States of America).
- Savanamed USA, LLC with tax ID 61-1954279 and registered office in 54 W 40th Street, Suite 816 New York, NY 10018-2602 (United States of America).
In this regard, Savana guarantees that for those subsidiaries located in countries outside the European Union not considered adequate in accordance with data protection regulations, the appropriate safeguards will be implemented to ensure that the personal data will be granted with an equivalent level of protection as in the European Union, through the signing of Standard Contractual Clauses of the European Commission.
Personal Data Rights
In accordance with the applicable legislation, Savana undertakes to respect the confidentiality of the personal information of the Users and to guarantee, under the terms established by the applicable legislation on data protection, the exercise of the rights of access to personal data, rectification or erasure, limitation of processing, objection to processing, as well as the right to data portability and the right to withdraw, if necessary, consent. Such exercise shall be carried out by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Right of access to your personal data to know which ones are being processed and the processing operations carried out with them.
- Right to rectify any inaccurate personal data.
- Right to delete your personal data, where possible.
- Right to request limitation of the processing of your personal data when the accuracy, legality or necessity of the data processing is in doubt, in which case, we may retain the data for exercise or defence of claims.
- Right to object to the processing of your personal data when the legal basis that enables us to process them is the legitimate interest.
- Right to object to automated decision making, including profiling, where aplicable.
- The right to the portability of your data, when the legal basis that enables us to process them is the existence of a contractual relationship or your consent.
- Right to revoke the consent granted to Savana. When Savana has obtained User’s consent to process his/her personal data, User may withdraw his/her consent at any time.
User can exercise your rights at any time and for free in the following ways:
- By sending an e-mail to the email address email@example.com indicating the right you wish to exercise and your identification data. If necessary, Savana may ask the User for a copy of his/her ID card, passport or other valid document that identifies him/her in accordance with the applicable regulations.
- By sending a written request to the address Calle Gran Vía nº30, 10th floor, 28013 Madrid, indicating the right you wish to exercise and your personal data.
- In addition, when the User receives any communication from us, by clicking on the unsubscribe section that will contain that communication, User can unsubscribe from all previously accepted commercial communications.
The User may also file a complaint with Savana’s Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we inform you that you have the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency if you believe that we have committed a breach of data protection legislation with respect to the processing of your personal data, corresponding to the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
In any case, Savana will keep the personal data, duly blocked, even after the end of the relationship, as long as it is necessary to respond to possible liabilities arising from the provision of services, maintain security and prevent cases of fraud and abuse or in any other way is legally required.
Security and confidentiality
Savana is committed to the security of User information. In order to prevent unauthorized access to or unauthorized disclosure of personal data, Savana has taken appropriate technical and physical measures and management processes to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Representations and Warranties
The User represents and warrants that the personal data provided is true and accurate and undertakes to notify any change or modification thereof. Any loss or damage caused to the site or to the person responsible for the Website or to any third party through the communication of erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete information in the registration forms shall be the sole responsibility of the User.