In compliance with Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce in Spain, please be informed that this website is the property of Medsavana, S.L. (the “Platform”) with registered office for these purposes at Calle Gran Via 30, planta 10, 28013 Madrid and tax identification number (CIF) B87060943, duly registered with the Madrid Register, Volume 32, 676, Page 83, Section 8, Sheet M-588,226, Entry 2 and the contact email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
You agree that the presentation and configuration of this Website, as well as its services and content, may be amended or even deleted unilaterally and without prior notice.
User must be at least eighteen (18) years old to access and use the Website.
Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights over the Website
The Website and all content, materials, texts, images, sounds, graphics, trademarks, designs, know-how and source codes included on it are protected by applicable intellectual and industrial property laws and are the exclusive property of the Platform or, where applicable, third parties from whom the Platform has obtained the related licence. As a user you shall refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system implemented on the Website owned by the Platform.
You are only entitled to make private, non-commercial use of the content, materials, texts images, sounds, graphics, trademarks, designs and know-how included on the Website on a non-profit basis and must have the express authorisation of the Platform and/or, where applicable, related rightholders to use, modify, reproduce, exploit or distribute them. At no time, unless expressly stated otherwise, access, navigation or use of the Website and/or its contents give the User any right to content, materials, texts, images, sounds, graphics, trademarks, designs and source codes included on it, except for those expressly authorized by the Platform.
The reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its method of making available, of all or part of the contents of this Website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of the Platform are expressly prohibited.
In no case shall it be understood that access, navigation and use of the Website by the User implies a waiver, transfer, licence or total or partial assignment of such rights by the Platform. The User has the right to use the contents of the Website or any other material supplied by the Platform within a strictly domestic environment and for the correct provision of the services.
Access to this Website is free except for the cost of connection through the telecommunications network provided by the access provider contracted by Users.
The User assumes full liability for the use of the Website and of the information or data obtained through the use of its services. The User undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services that the Platform offers through its Website.
You agree not to post any text, files, images, video, audio, or other materials (“Content”) or use the Website in any way that:
- infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any party;
- violates any state, local, federal, or other law, or contravenes morality, good faith and public order, or infringes intellectual, industrial property or any other third party right;
- threatens, harasses, or is libelous;
- is harmful to minors racist, xenophobic, pornographic, related to terrorism or against human rights;
- contains self-benefiting advertising or marketing in public areas of the Website that have not been paid for and are not designated for the addition of promotional content;
- produces Software viruses or code harmful to other computers;
- disrupts the normal dialogue of users of the Website;
- employs misleading or false information;
- uses forged headers or other items to manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of Content.
In any case, the Platform will not be held liable for opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participatory tools which may be included within the Website. The Platform reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the Website and/or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or at the request of a third party, to those users who do not comply with this Legal Notice.
The content, programs, information and/or advice expressed on this Website should be understood as merely indicative. The Platform is not responsible in any way for their effectiveness or accuracy of the content, advice, data or information hosted and/or displayed or provided on this Website, being exempt from any contractual or extra-contractual responsibility with the Users who make use of them, as it is the Users who must decide on their appropriateness or effectiveness.
This Site may publish content provided by third parties or companies, the Platform is not responsible for the truthfulness and accuracy of them, being exempt from any contractual or extra-contractual liability with Users who make use of them.
The Platform reserves the right to make any changes it considers appropriate to its Website without prior notice, and may change, delete or add both the content and services provided through it and the way in which they are presented or located on its Website.
Although the Platform makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information and content available on the Website is up-to-date and that the Website is available at all times, it cannot guarantee that such information will be up-to-date at all times and free of errors or that the site will run quickly or uninterruptedly. In particular, and by way of example only, the Platform is released from liability in the following cases:
- Technical failures which by fortuitous causes or otherwise prevent normal operation of the Website;
- Unavailability of the Website for maintenance or other reasons which prevent service provision; Consequently, the Platform does not guarantee the availability or continuity of the Webite or its contents or services, and the use thereof is at the sole risk of the Users.
- Damage from computer viruses and similar or which are generated as a consequence of improper use of the Website; or
- Third party interference with the service. Considering developments in technique, third parties may enter the Website and cause disruption. With due regard to the technical measures that can be adopted to reduce this type of risk, the Platform assumes no responsibility for damages that may be caused for this reason.
- Hosted Data on its information systems or provided by them, in the event that the User or any natural or legal person accesses this data in a lawful or unlawful manner and misuses this information.
- Damages that may be derived from the knowledge that unauthorized third parties may have of the data of the Users, nor of the use that they make of the Website through these data.
- Damages to the software and computer equipment of the Users or third parties during the use of the services offered on the Website.
- Damages of any kind caused to the User as a result of failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that lead to the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the service of the Website during the provision of the same or prior to it.
- Damages or harm that the use or misuse of the Website and its content may cause to the User or a third party, for reasons not attributable to the Platform.
- Direct or indirect damages or any liability resulting from the decisions or actions taken by the User according to the information or data provided or displayed by the Platform during the use of the services provided through the Website.
If the User becomes aware of the existence of any content which is illicit, illegal, contrary to the law or which may constitute an infringement of intellectual and/or industrial property rights, or of any other right of third parties, the User must notify the Platform immediately so that the appropriate measures may be taken.
In the event that the Website provides links or hyperlinks to other internet sites, the Platform shall have no control over such sites and content. In no event shall the Platform assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor shall the Platform guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any such hyperlinks or other internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external links will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the linked entities.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, some links will be previously negotiated or agreed with the party responsible for the linked content, so that a compensation is generated for the actions freely performed by the User. This situation shall in no case affect the exclusion of responsibility for the linked content or the independence of this means of communication.
In addition, if any Internet user, entity or website wishes to establish any type of link to the Website, it shall be expressly authorized in writing by the Platform. The Platform shall not assume any responsibility for links to the Website hosted on third party websites.
Under no circumstances, unless expressly authorized in writing by the Platform, may the linking website reproduce, in any way, the Website, include it as part of its website or within one of its frames or create a browser on any of the pages of the Website.
The page establishing the link may not state in any way that Platform has authorized such link, unless Platform has done so expressly and in writing. If the entity providing the link from its page to the Website correctly wishes to include in its web page the brand, name, commercial name, label, logo, slogan or any other type of identifying element of the Platform and/or the Website, it must previously have its express written authorization.
The Platform does not authorize the establishment of a link to the Website from those web pages containing material, information or content that is illicit, illegal, degrading, obscene, and in general, that contravenes morality, public order or generally accepted social norms.
Platform has no power or human or technical means to know, control or approve all the information, content or services provided by other websites that have established links to the Website. The Platform does not assume any responsibility for any aspect of the website that establishes such a link to the Website.
Legal Notice Updates
The Platform reserves the right to modify the Legal Notice at any time. When there are significant changes to this Legal Notice, you will be notified over the Website so that you have the chance to review the changes. You must refrain from using the Website if you do not agree with the updates made to the Legal Notice.
The Platform will pursue any and all breaches of these conditions, as well as any misuse of its Website by exercising all civil and criminal actions that may be applicable in law.
In the event that any provision of this Legal Notice is considered null and void or unenforceable by the Public Administration or Justice Administration, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the rest of the contents of the Legal Notice.
The failure of the Platform to exercise or enforce any right or provision contained in this Legal Notice shall not constitute a waiver of this Legal Notice unless the Platform expressly acknowledges and agrees said waiver in writing.
Applicable Legislation and Jurisdiction
Users may also, in the event of a conflict relating to consumer and user regulations, turn to the European Commission’s online dispute resolution platform.
If you have any questions about the conditions reflected in this Legal Notice, or if you wish to make any suggestion or recommendation, please contact us through the following address Medsavana, S.L., located at Calle Gran Vía 30, planta 10, 28013 Madrid, and with e-mail address: email@example.com.
This Legal Notice has been revised and published as of May 6, 2020.