The Data Controller for the processing of the personal data provided by the Candidate will be MedSavana S.L., with registered office for these purposes at Calle Gran Vía nº30, 10th floor, 28013 Madrid, and tax identification number B87060943, and whose contact e-mail address is email@example.com.
Data Protection Officer
We inform the Candidate that Savana, has a Data Protection Officer in accordance with the GDPR, who is at your disposal for any questions or queries, complaints or claims you want to make in relation to this matter, and who can be contacted from the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information collected by Savana
Savana will collect the personal data provided by the Candidates themselves who participate in any Savana selection process or wish to send their candidacy spontaneously, through the various web forms on the Website, or by e-mail.
By means of these forms or e-mail, Savana will proceed to request the information necessary to manage, where appropriate, his/her application.
Under no circumstances will Savana ask Candidates to provide information or data of a sensitive nature, or that constitute special categories of data in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, such as ethnic or racial origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical convictions, trade union membership, data relating to health or sex life, sexual orientation or criminal record of Candidates. Should the Candidate decide to provide any of these data, they will only be accessible by Savana staff authorized to handle the consultation or to provide the service. Savana advises Candidates not to provide any personal data to which they do not wish Savana to have access.
In order that the information provided is always updated and does not contain errors, the Candidate must communicate to Savana, as soon as possible, the modifications of his/her personal data that may occur by sending an e-mail to the address email@example.com.
Likewise, by clicking on the “I accept” button (or equivalent) incorporated in the aforementioned forms, the Candidate declares that the information and data provided therein are accurate and truthful.
Source of the personal data
Purposes for the personal data processing
Savana will collect and process the data provided by Candidates in the framework of a selection process for a job position at Savana.
Thus, Savana acts as the Controller of personal data for the following purposes and in accordance with the following legitimate bases:
Based on the management of the contractual or precontractual relationship:
- Analyze the competencies and aptitudes of the Candidate.
- Generate your profile and assess your candidacy for jobs that may be available to Savana at the time of application, or for as long as the Candidate’s Personal Data is retained by Savana for the same purposes.
- For the purpose of promoting the Candidate’s selection process and finding a job position tailored to the Candidate, Savana may also use the Personal Data of contact persons whose details are provided by the Candidate or by reference from the Candidate, for which the Candidate warrants to have informed and obtained the consent of each such person.
- To provide the services requested and to respond to requests for information, as well as to facilitate the exercise of rights.
Based on the existence of a legitimate interest of Savana
- Savana will also use the Candidate’s Personal Data to periodically inform him/her about other current and future job openings at Savana or at other Savana companies or subsidiaries.
In no case will automated decisions that may significantly affect you be made based solely on the automated processing of the Candidate’s Personal Data.
Access to User’s Personal Data by Third Parties
All transfers of personal data that Savana carries out are necessary for the fulfilment of the above-mentioned purposes, or are made in order to fulfil a legal obligation:
- Suppliers in charge of application management and the selection process.
- Companies providing IT services, tools or IT infrastructure on which the services provided by Savana are based, such as hosting providers, CRMs, emailing service companies, etc.
- Where appropriate, to public administrations and the administration of justice, and to law enforcement agencies in compliance with the legal obligations applicable to us, in the framework of a judicial procedure, to investigate a suspicious activity or to otherwise protect our own rights and those of the Candidates. In any of these cases, Savana undertakes to notify the Candidate that his or her personal data has been legally requested, to the extent possible and provided that this is not incompatible with the purpose for which such personal data was initially disclosed.
- To the companies or subsidiaries of the Savana Group, in case there are job offers that may be of interest to you. The following information is provided below:
- Savanamed Deutschland GmbH with tax ID 37/505/50419 and registered office in Pappelallee, 78/79, 10437 Berlín (Germany).
- Savanamed France with tax ID 849 439 880 (R.C.S. Bayonne) and registered office in Central Forum, 10, Place André Emlinger, 64100 Bayonne (France).
- Savana UK Limited with tax ID 11899802 and registered office in 10 Philpot Lane, London, EC3M 8AA (England).
- Savana North America Holding, Corp. with tax ID 38-4136550 and registered office in 54 W 40th Street, Suite 816, New York, NY 10018-2602 (United States of America).
- Savanamed USA, LLC with tax ID 61-1954279 and registered office in 54 W 40th Street, Suite 816 New York, NY 10018-2602 (United States of America).
In this regard, we inform the Candidate that any transfer that occurs will be made taking into account all the necessary legal safeguards. Likewise, in case of using suppliers for the provision of services on behalf of Savana, who may need access to certain information and data of the Candidates, we guarantee that such third-party companies will have limited access to the information to the extent necessary to perform the tasks entrusted, will sign with Savana a Data Processing Agreement and will be obliged not to disclose the information or use it for purposes other than those of the provision of the corresponding service.
Similarly, Savana guarantees that in the case of suppliers located in countries outside the European Union or other countries not considered adequate in accordance with data protection regulations, the necessary safeguards are taken to ensure that the data can be transferred securely, either because the supplier offers adequate guarantees, through, among others, the signing of Standard Contractual Clauses of the European Commission, or because any of the exceptions set out in the regulations are complied with.
Savana will be processed during the selection process and, once completed, for a period of one year from the date on which the job application is received, from your last expression of interest in a Savana application or from your last communication with Savana, including communications regarding any updates you make to your profile. At the end of this period, the Candidate’s Personal Data will be duly cancelled.
In this sense, the Candidate is responsible that the information provided is truthful and updated. We hereby state that the validity of the employment contract that may be entered into with any of the Savana Companies will be subject to the truthfulness of the information provided.
Personal Data Rights
In accordance with the applicable legislation, Savana undertakes to respect the confidentiality of the personal information of the Candidates and to guarantee, under the terms established by the applicable legislation on data protection, the exercise of the rights of access to personal data, rectification or erasure, limitation of processing, objection to processing, as well as the right to data portability and the right to withdraw, if necessary, consent. Such exercise shall be carried out by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Rights of access to your personal data to know which ones are being processed and the processing operations carried out with them.
- Right to rectify any inaccurate personal data.
- Right to delete your personal data, where possible.
- Right to request limitation of the processing of your personal data when the accuracy, legality or necessity of the data processing is in doubt, in which case, we may retain the data for exercise or defence of claims.
- Right to object to the processing of your personal data when the legal basis that enables us to process them is the legitimate interest.
- Right to object to automated decision making, including profiling, where aplicable.
- Right to the portability of your data, when the legal basis that enables us to process them is the existence of a contractual relationship or your consent.
- Right to revoke the consent granted to Savana. When Savana has obtained User’s consent to process his/her personal data, User may withdraw his/her consent at any time.
Candidate can exercise your rights at any time and for free in the following ways:
- By sending an e-mail to the email address email@example.com indicating the right you wish to exercise and your identification data. If necessary, Savana may ask the User for a copy of his/her ID card, passport or other valid document that identifies him/her in accordance with the applicable regulations.
- By sending a written request to the address Calle Gran Vía nº30, 10th floor, 28013 Madrid, indicating the right you wish to exercise and your personal data.
- In addition, when the Candidate receives any communication from us, by clicking on the unsubscribe section that will contain that communication, User can unsubscribe from all previously accepted commercial communications.
The Candidate may also file a complaint with Savana’s Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we inform you that you have the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency if you believe that we have committed a breach of data protection legislation with respect to the processing of your personal data, corresponding to the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
Security and confidentiality
Savana is committed to the security of Candidate’s information. In order to prevent unauthorized access to or unauthorized disclosure of personal data, Savana has taken appropriate technical and physical measures and management processes to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Representations and Warranties
The Candidate represents and warrants that the personal data provided is true and accurate and undertakes to notify any change or modification thereof. Any loss or damage caused to the site or to the person responsible for the Website or to any third party through the communication of erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete information in the registration forms shall be the sole responsibility of the Candidate.